Saturday, September 4, 2010

Wedding Weekend

In just a few minutes we will be headed here for my friend’s wedding…

hotel

It’s the Clarion Nantasket Beach Hotel and Spa. It’s located on the beach in Hull, Massachusetts and despite the threat of Hurricane Earl, it’s a gorgeous day.

I was lucky enough to borrow a dress from my roommate but I had to go get some shoes this morning… I couldn’t resist picking up a Strawberry Poppyseed Salad with chicken at Panera Bread.

IMG00066-20100904-1306This picture was after I had eaten all of the chicken off the top. It was so yummy, I love all the fruit in it. Strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, mandarin oranges… and the poppy seed dressing is AMAZING.

IMG00065-20100904-1259  Puppy so desperately wanted there to be something in the Panera bag for him… sorry puppy! I did, however, split my accompanying piece of bread with him.

Off to the wedding! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment