Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday

As I write this, I am sipping on Pumpkin Spice coffee. Why, that’s a fall flavor and it’s still August, you say. I know. But it’s all I had ground and I was too lazy busy to grind any beans this morning. I hit my snooze button twice, one more time than I usually do. I was tired and my bed was extra comfy. But why were you so tired this morning Shannon, you ask? My enthusiastic reply: “Because I went to see Rodrigo y Gabriela last night!”

If you don’t know who they are, shame on you. Just kidding. Go look them up on youtube right now. They are amazing. For serious. They are a Mexican musical duo who specialize in playing fast, rhythmic acoustic guitars. This was my first time seeing them live and they were incredible. The show was at the Opera House and it was the perfect venue. Best part? The tickets were a surprise! I thought it was sushi and movie night and low and behold, I was whisked away to a great concert!

griffysleepingPuppy is here at work with me today and now that he’s made his rounds and visited everyone, he is taking his first power-nap of the day. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment