Thursday, April 14, 2011

Link Love <3

linklovin

I know I’m not the only one who reads about 323489 blogs a day, or at least as often as I can. But sometimes I come across something that I like SO much, I want to share it with others… you know, just in case you missed it. I figured I’d do a round-up of stuff I just find too awesome not to scream about. Check it out!

Lasagna Frittata over at Pass The Sushi … Hello and Goodbye diet!

Grilled Swordfish Steaks stuffed with Pepper Jack Cheese at We Are Not Martha.

Lemon Mascarpone Tart over at The Bojon Gourmet … WANT!

Chocolate Pistachio Fudge at Vanilla Sugar Blog, yes please!

Strawberry Marinara at The Food In My Beard … it was a toss up between this and his Red Velvet Battered Chicken Fingers. Right?!

Mint and Basil Vegetable Spring Rolls at Everyday Musings. Very fresh, mmmm.

Blood Orange, Kumquat and Quinoa Salad at Love and Olive Oil… I need to find Blood Oranges AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Smoothie at Chocolate and Carrots… can we say, “Get in me!”

Check these out… I promise a mouth-watering good time. Leave me links in the comments section of anything you think will make me drool.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love! :-D And you aren't the only one to read so many blogs....I feel like my google reader has a never ending stream of unread posts. So much good stuff in the blogosphere! :-) Thanks for sharing your favorites...can't wait to dig in!

    Also to pass on some more link love, Sylvie at Gourmande in the Kitchen does some pretty amazing stuff: http://gourmandeinthekitchen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love when bloggers I like to read do this. I find more I like without all the work! I clicked on the lemon tart and found this other rhubarb tart on her site that I will so be making in the near future.
    http://www.bojongourmet.com/2010/04/rhubarb-chevre-galettes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that fudge!! Thank you so much for these links, I love finding new blogs this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh grilled swordfish does sound pretty incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so flattered - thank you!

    Will you be posting a recipe for those donut muffins? Please?

    ReplyDelete