1. Fall came, finally, and I got a cold.
(Side note: using this photo effect really highlights the fact that my eyes are two different sizes)
2. Fall doesn’t appear to be here to stay, yet.
3. It’s the month of my birth, I’m turning 21. Thanks, I know I don’t look a day over 18.
4. I did some serious pumpkin hoarding last year so I’ll apologize now but there may be just a few
hundred pumpkin recipes this month.
5. Mary Lou’s Pumpkin Spice is Back
What am I talking about? Well if you don’t know Mary Lou’s then the excitement of this will mean nothing to you. But if you live in Massachusetts’ South Shore, South Eastern MA, Cape Cod or Northern RI, you know Mary Lou’s. And their seasonal delight is back. Beats Dunkin’s, hands down, in my opinion.
6. It’s already midterms for me… crazy, right? I feel like the semester just started… or trimester rather, my school goes year around. I just have to keep plugging away for another month and a half and I have December off from school!
7. One more work day and then it’s a long weekend… hooray for that.