Thursday, July 14, 2011

Link Lovin’, #2

 

linklovin

Hey folks! Check out some of the great stuff I’ve stumbled across recently…

Rhubarb Syrup, Rhubarb Soda, and a Rhubarb Mule over at Apt 2 B, Baking Co. I LOVE Moscow Mules and rhubarb too so I think this is just all sorts of wonderful.

Sriracha and Honey Grilled Tofu Salad over at Daily Unadventures in Cooking. What a great way to use peaches and we know I love Sriracha!

sriracha

[Image Source]

Lasagna Pancakes at Kiss My Broccoli. Sheer brilliance.

Summer Sorbets at Healthy, Happy Life. I am all over the spicy mango one.

Sunflower Seed Coconut Macaroons with Pumpkin Filling at 6Bittersweets. Do I need to explain?

Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream at The Kitchy Kitchen. Ummm, ice cream for breakfast?

Go on and check ‘em out… and of course please leave recommendations for me in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally enamored with these links. You've just fed me for the entire weekend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunflower seed coconut macaroons with pumpkin filling. No, you do not need to explain. Great find. Thank You

    ReplyDelete