Friday, July 29, 2011

From Hot to “Hotter”

Yesterday morning I left toasty Boston for the even toastier Fort Lauderdale.

DSC07198

Unfortunately, I’ll be in a classroom from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm for the next 3 days. Yep – Friday, Saturday AND Sunday.

DSC07199

DSC07196

Our hotel is actually right on the beach but our room faces the intercoastal waterway so that’s what you’re seeing here.

DSC07194

I’m already missing this crazy face.

DSC07191

And I can’t wait to tell you about these.

But for now I have to go and be a student. Happy Weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Weekend conferences/classes are the worst! I hope you get to enjoy some beautiful evenings at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun down here---too bad you are in training all wknd--this is my stomping ground and am bored to tears! And isn't it miserable here? I thought it was humid in Charlotte but am always shocked when I come back to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White Chocolate Wonderful is my favourite PB&Co flavour! Looking forward to the muffins too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. White chocolate wonderful...man I love that stuff.

    UGH to conferences! I hope you get at least a little glimpse of the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you're in a conference and can't get out in the sunshine :(

    Must hear about the muffins.

    ReplyDelete